01 Oct 2011

First Responder Photos

Automotive, Featured, Gallery, Past Events, Photos 8 Comments

Here are the photos of the First Responder Chevrolet Silverado Truck.

8 Responses to “First Responder Photos”

1. Vickie S. Dallas TX says:

I saw the truck at the Texas State Fair Dallas. Amazing work. Beautyful in person.I’d like thank you for you talent and not letting us as a nation forget what we all shared 9/11. And thank you to the men and women in our arm forces , police and fire rescure for their service

2. Don Nielsen says:

Saw the truck at the Texas State Fair on Oct. 12th, 2011–it’s AWESOME!!!!! Great job!!!!!!

3. Robert says:

Saw this truck at the Dream Cruise. The crowd around it acted as if they were in church. Very well done, very moving

4. Paul McKeever III says:

Thank you for doing this My dad saw 2 of the people he knew on the back. but thanks for doing this and nice art

5. LARRY LARUE says:

Hi Micky

It’s Crazy Larry LaRue LOOJEYLURES REMEMEBER . I was so happy to see your new work above. You always inspiring to me. Iam still learning and slowly getting better. my Looneys are catching a lot of salmon steelhead here in pacific west. ALways know if you come back to Oregon CLACKAMAS or do a class at collage I want to come. I am challenging myself to KUSTOM paint my new drift boat. Like one of my Looney s SADIE SUE. IF YOU WANT. TO SEE IAM SLOWLY GROWING LOOK AT MY NEW WEB SITE.

THEFISHSNIPER.COM OR LOONEYLURES

HOPE YOU STILL HAVE MY OLDER LOONEYS I HAVE BEEN IN ANOTHER THREE MAGAZINES SINCE I SENT STUFF TO YOU.

ANYWAY MICKY THANK YOU FOR THE SPIRIT AND PASSION YOU SHINE IN ALL WAYS. MOSTLY YOUR SO AWESOME ART WORK OF MILITARY MOMENTS OF TIME.

LOVE YA BUDDY

CRAZY LARRY NOTE I STILL HAVE MY IWATA AIRBRUSH YOU GAVE ME. I CHARISH IT. MICKY

LARRY LARUE

6. Sue Hill says:

Enjoyed the article in the P& D today. Thank you again for joinning us at Connecting Artists. Everyone is still talking about your visit and your great work. We have yet to arrange a time together in Menno, but coming to see you ciontinues to be one of our goals.
    Thanks again,
    Sue Hill
    Connecting Artists, Secretary

7. Barbara says:

Magnificent vehicle. Saw it at the VFW convention in Louisville, KY this past week. Your work is outstanding.

8. Donna Watson says:

the truck and the car is just awesome it just brought me to tears I just loved it I remember what I was doing that day and my heart started beating real fast like that day.